My top 4learning tips

My top three learning tips are what I call the S3R i.e.:

Study,

Revise,

Read &

Rest.

   Now let me take them individually.

ü STUDY: To me studying is when you read to comprehend or to acquire more information about a particular topic/field of endeavour. Studying is very key to excelling in any field of endeavour because learning doesn’t end until the moment of death. To make it in life studying must take place.
 I therefore implore my readers to cease to see studying as boring and see it as fun.
ü REVISE: This means to review or look over something that has been previously written or learnt. This is also a very important and helpful skill in learning in the sense that it helps one to easily recall what one has learnt when it’s needed.
ü READ:
This simply means the interpretation of letters into words or other information that is written. You can read either to get a particular detail or to have an idea or overview of the topic at hand."The more that you read, the more things you'll know. the more you learn the more places you'll go!"- Dr Seuss.
REST: To me resting means letting go off your worries and stress. It can also mean taking a break from whatsoever you are doing or a state of tranquility. For MAXIMUM FOCUS while studying personally I advise that you take about 15-20 minutes of rest after studying for about 1 hour.
 During this period you can either sleep to refresh your memory, take a tranquil walk, have a drink (I prefer coffee if at night), watch a relaxing TV show or do anything you think helps you relax BUT don’t forget to go back to study if you can.
  I assure you that sticking to these tips will help you get better in whatever you do. Thanks for your audience.
Brought to you by ANONYMOUS
 
 

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW : VIOLENCE BY FESTUS IYAYI

GROWING UP BIG FOOT