A girl called Shimmer



A girl called Shimmer

I once knew a girl, a girl called Shimmer
She is one of the few friends I really remember
I remember her hair quite brown and shiny
and her gaze intimidating and scary.
Her words, soothing when needed
With an appearance of one to be loved
Her eyes, big and lovely,
Her face, cute but pretty manly.
Her skin, tender and soft
and she walked with so much loft.
I miss our times together back in the days;
when we would play and make the maize farm our maze,
when we would go out and play in the rain
and when we got to know why horsemen use reins.
It has been over some time and we haven't met each other
but I am sure when we do we'll spend more time together.
Ohh Shimmer, Shimmer
How I really miss yahhhh!!!!
By Magnanimous Ben

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW : VIOLENCE BY FESTUS IYAYI

GROWING UP BIG FOOT