THE GRATITUDE SERIES '20: DAY 6

 OPPORTUNITIES AND WINS



The year took on a bleak look quite early. It would have been rather difficult to envision things actually picking up as the days bled into months. Despite the seeming slowness, happenings and events and being away from business as usual, we can’t deny that good things have actually happened.

I am one for picking the good, little victories and blessings in the bleakest situations (although things could always be better). There is always something worth giving thanks for if we looked closely or borrowed a monocle.

I am grateful for serendipitous opportunities. I am grateful for opportunities as a result of compound interests (it always adds up in the end, right?) I am grateful for wins in all its forms, shapes and sizes. Equally as important, I am glad seeing my people score wins in different ways this year.

The year might not have taken the turns and twists we anticipated but it has swung opportunities my way (some I probably won’t have gotten had things been “normal”). It has seen me seen me shake hands with wins (small, medium, big. . .wins are wins). With lost opportunities have come lessons, lessons I’m equally grateful for.


I feel you have won too,

‘Mina.

How have you won this year? How have you not lost this year? What are you thankful for?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW : VIOLENCE BY FESTUS IYAYI

GROWING UP BIG FOOT