Review-ish: The Wonders of Faith by David Ibiyeomie

   Hey guys, been quite a while. As I said two posts ago, I'd be writing reviews of books that I read this year and my first review is on the book WONDERS OF FAITH. 
   To be honest, for this book it'd be more of things that caught my attention in the book and highlights of the book per chapter. I started reading this book in January but found it difficult completing it possibly because I was doing a lot at a time. Anyway, I struggled to complete the book but decided to read it again as I didn't really feel the impact of the book (because I read it in a staggered manner). 
An overview 
  The book is in eight chapters and really can be completed in a day or two unless you are like me. As you might know already, it's a Christian book authored by a Nigerian pastor (as stated in the title). 
   The book contains scriptural references to backup points made and also some testimonies on what faith can do. I really enjoyed reading this book because it exposed me to some things I've never really given a thought. 
  I hereby kick off this review-ish series on this book, I would try real hard to post my highlights of the chapters at least every week. Please bear with me for now as I have some exams on the way. See ya in the next post - hopefully, that would be Sunday. 👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW : VIOLENCE BY FESTUS IYAYI

GROWING UP BIG FOOT