Wonders of faith 2.



   Hey guys.. I'm back. I know I promised this earlier but stuff happened and I was unable to update. Anyway, I'm here now. The second chapter of this book was straight to the point and below are my takeaways from the chapter. Enjoy.
Chapter 2: The simplicity of faith.
# Faith is not complex, faith is simple. 2 Corinthians 11:3.
# God's word produces more result than human wisdom.
  Examples of simplicity of faith
1. Believe Him. Like 1:45.
   *Every word of God that comes to you will bless you if only you can believe and obey it, no matter how simple it may appear.
2. Obedience. John 9:1-7, John 2:1-9.
3. Giving. Proverbs 11:24, Like 6:38.
  *The size of your seed determines your harvest.
4. Healing. 1 Peter 2:24, Matthew 8:17.
  *Stand on the integrity of God's word and sickness would flee.
5. Thanksgiving. John 6:11, 1 Thessalonians 5:17, Habakkuk 3: 17-19, Psalms 67:5-7. Thank God in all situations.
# To believe and act on every instruction in the scriptures is to end up in distinction.
  PS : I'm really working on keeping my promises✌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW : VIOLENCE BY FESTUS IYAYI

GROWING UP BIG FOOT