REALITY LATELY




   Hey beautiful people ~dancing in like I never left~, its been more than a moment. As some of you might have guessed, school dragged me away from y’all. It sure does feel great to be back even if it is only momentary. Life this past three months has been a sort of roller coaster cum calm in the storm kinda thing and on most days, I’m a mess by Ed sheeran would typify how I felt there and then. Oh well, I think it appropriate to let you know, what's reality lately and no, not the Jon bellion song:

Eating: too much carbs, too much bread. I’m sure all the bread I’ve eaten can see me through a whole year without carbs.

Discovered: some people just refuse to have sense no matter how much you try (probably harsh but true). Rediscovered that most times, upbringing shapes our perspective on life. I’ve been typified as serious. I’m kinda predictable (more than I would like to admit). That I probably have claustrophobic tendencies.

Learning: some lot about history that I never thought would interest me. Still learning to be deaf to certain comments at certain times. To let go once in a while.

Loving: 2cellos * heart eyes emoji* and cello covers.
Ready to eat custard


Listening: James Arthur, 2cellos, music without lyrics



Mad: at people not respecting boundaries like: yo, if you use my stuff, return as you met it. That I don’t get to go home as quickly as I want to (slightly mad)


Read: hardly any new piece of literature *tears*. School related texts. Quora

Surprised at: how people can justify the lowliest of things without second thoughts. How I made it through the semester in one piece.

*me after my last exam*


Wanting: clip on smartphone lenses


Spending: money obviously. Time on pinterest.

Missing: home and home’s food with its richness. Making magic in the kitchen (cooking is hardly convenient in school hostels with tens hovering around your space). Solitude and quiet. Not waking up as early.




Looking forward: to next semester and a steady presence here. What the future holds with starry eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW : VIOLENCE BY FESTUS IYAYI

GROWING UP BIG FOOT