Comeback

Hey guys,  it has been ages since I posted, had some minor issues.  However, I am back with more of my write-ups.

The pen is my tool and words my medium
Just like a painter with his brush and oil paint.
I take the words that best describe the idea I have,
Words that will bring images to the mind of the reader
These words may make ambiguous or simple statements,
It all depends on the thoughts I want to convey.

The pen is my tool and pages my canvas
On which the words paint the most expressive pictures,
Pictures that give way to a world of imagination.
The words may be short but they are enough to express myself’
The words may be long; they are long enough to carry the message.
Who am i??
I’m not Picasso or Michelangelo, I am me.
A wordsmith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW : VIOLENCE BY FESTUS IYAYI

GROWING UP BIG FOOT