LEARNING

It’s been a while since I posted, so let me just leave this here. 

People often relate learning to school but it’s beyond that. We learn everyday, we learn to be better people, we learn to laugh, we learn to give life more meaning,we learn to love, we learn to impact our circles, truly if we stop learning we die (stop living). Show me a person who’s accomplished and I’d show you a person who never let opportunities to learn slide by. Willingness to learn opens up does of opportunities, it opens our mindset, it changes our person.

Everyday comes with its lessons, it’s your choice to either learn of dismiss them. Learning precedes upgrade, people perish for the lack of willingness to learn. I admonish you to learn something new today, from what you read, from human relationships, all I ask is that you don’t let opportunities to learn something genius pass you by. You never know where your breakthrough /change might originate from.
Stay blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW : VIOLENCE BY FESTUS IYAYI

GROWING UP BIG FOOT