BACK FROM THE BREAK

HELLO-O-O-O!!!! In past weeks (a month plus) that I've been away which I apologize for, quite a number of things have happened and lessons learnt. From learning to cope with temperaments of varying kinds to accepting that there are certain things that are meant to happen no matter how hard I may try to change them, it has been a blog break that revealed these and many more to me. Honestly, aside school work and pressure pushing me into a blog break, I slid into a little blog rot, that moment when I you actually put pen to paper but the ink doesn't flow. Yes, I suffered that too. But as the pressure is being relieved, it feels like I'm getting my buzz back. I have learnt and am still learning to trust regardless the "apparent circumstances".
Any-hoo!! Exams are due to finish soon and I'd be back to blogging  and I dare say I'd be around for more than a while--by His Grace-- and hopefully be more diligent with my updates. This is just a post to remind you my dearests that I'm still here and I never forgot about this space even when i was away.
P.S: I may be taking part in a challenge sometime soon (as compensation for the lost weeks *winks*), just watch this space.

Still 'Mina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW : VIOLENCE BY FESTUS IYAYI

GROWING UP BIG FOOT