Rounding up: 2017 was...

  2017 packed its bags some hours back (where I live at least) now, 2018 is what we've got on our plates. So, I decided to do something a bit different this time around, get others opinions. I got a couple of people to complete the question;


This initially was meant to be a round-up post but I thought it could double as a New Year post. So, yeah, here's what they had to say. Massive thanks to those that thought to share their opinions.


@big.bold.beautiful.nne says, A year that made me experience life through a new eye ...

@am_lammie says, A year full of life lessons.

@dupsyfresh says, A year that brought about a new me.

@mimii_chi says, A year that showed  me the two sides of life.

@mah_ree_yam says, 2017 was my most eventful and an amazing year.

Mariam says, 2017 was a year I would never  get to see again.


@theophilus.smith_ says, revolutionary. Learnt to keep the important things important, would say I became better. Made some real good decisions too.

Demola says, Full of fun,adventure and work.

Queenhafsoh says, my year of experience.

@mykel_aj says, productive, mind blowing, inestimable and full of experience (good and bad vibes)... Nevertheless, I can say it was a year worth living.

@thobias.tobey says, an eyeopener. Eye Opener in the sense that it made me discover lots of potentials I've got in me.

Precious says, awesome.



Happy New Year guys!!! Hoping the year would present its best. How was your 2017? What plans and goals have you got for this year? I would love to hear your comments.

Have a great '18,
‘Mina.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW : VIOLENCE BY FESTUS IYAYI

GROWING UP BIG FOOT