Of Beauty and Coincidences

  Sunday, 8th of March international women's day. I attend a pretty early service that leaves me returing when the sun is just about out. I find myself wandering through my gallery only to see this picture that I do not remember taking with any intent in my camera roll. 

(As discovered, unedited) 

 Just clouds, you might say. When I was younger, I had this fascination with cloud forms which has now evolved into one with starry night skies (but that is a tale for another day). This may not be the most impressive cloud form I have laid eyes upon but, I find it settling to look at especially considering the "mysterious appearance" in my gallery.
Now to the random thought, someone once said to me that the best things at times happen without a thought to it and here, I have a parallel.
I know the constant reminder for this year is being INTENTIONAL but even when doing things with intent there's always that one thing that you are not consciously doing that goes on to yield something (making sense?).
Some of the most beautiful things happen when you aren't paying much attention or hellbent on make it work. This picture is a perfect proof. I was in no way aware when this picture was taken but yet, it would look to a 3rd party like I pointed my phone at the clouds and took a shot.
This is just to say that some of your most magical experiences would occur when you aren't neck deep in worries of how it would come to be. But this is not to say that you should always throw caution to the wind and let it fly which way it chooses but, just for you to have the consciousness that: not everything that happens, happens as a result of your intent. Some things are just meant to be, regardless.


Sending love and light,
'Mina.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW : VIOLENCE BY FESTUS IYAYI

GROWING UP BIG FOOT