REALITY LATELY


It is 2020 and so far, i have been managing to keep this space alive regardless all other things going on outside of this space.

Coronavirus is still very much in the news and thankfully, we aren't dead (yet). However, i'd be bringing all going on out there into this space.

Doing: my best to make the most of the semester and year. Been engaging myself in a daily writing exercise.

Listening: to Passenger, Lauryn, Don Williams and my playlist on shuffle.

I was tasked with sifting through a playlist a while back and I discovered that certain songs have underlying meanings if you listen carefully.


Realizing: life is hella short. You have a bucket list, start ticking things off, eternity can come calling anytime.


Michael Rosenberg is an incredible
songwriter.

In the face of bigger issues, the seemingly inconsequential ones fizzle out (what matters now is staying alive).
Peace is beautiful and staying indoors quite literally doesn’t kill😁

Reading: Just finished A Man of The People by Chinua Achebe and my school books of course😉.


Missing: being able to take long walks without being masked. Joyce’s voice on Thursday nights.
The company of good people aside family.


Looking forward to: how long till this sit-at-home phase is over.
How life continues after this pandemic.

Make one smile today,
'Mina.

Comments

  1. Sometimes I wish I could fast forward time to after the pandemic but sometimes I just want to be able to live in the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The conundrum. Best to live in the moment, who knows how severe the aftermath would be?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW : VIOLENCE BY FESTUS IYAYI

GROWING UP BIG FOOT