To the woman// a poem

   Hey guys, so I have quite some time on my hands now and I have been experimenting with turning my poetry to images and I must say it hasn't been easy. The thing is; I'm tired of the monotonous look to my poetry whenever I post them here. I want my poetry to have some color-- I mean this literally--not the plain old black and white as I normally do post.
   So I did some research and asked some questions and then Microsoft word popped up. The effect of Microsoft word has not been much but it sure has added some life to my poetry though I'm still fingering my way around it.
  The image below is a screenshot of the poem titled the same as above. This is all me and microsoft.


And then I took it to instagram and gave editing a thought, and made use of a filter.  That screenshot below is what I came out with. It hasn't been a bad trial if I must say so. 


What do you think of the images? Which is better? Do you have another app you think I can try? Do let me know in the comments. 







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW : VIOLENCE BY FESTUS IYAYI

GROWING UP BIG FOOT