WEIRD-ISH: Lightning

  Welcome y'all to the first installment of the WEIRD-ISH series. This is probably the weirdest of the posts I've got in store. Enjoy.

   THUNDER by IMAGINE DRAGONS left me not only bopping my head but thinking. Sounds weird? Well, my thoughts created a correlation and contrast between LIGHTNING and THUNDER. I definitely prefer lightning. I feel like it sums me up. You only see LIGHTNING but you hear THUNDER (more like a racket). They both start off at the same time (based on science) but LIGHTNING touches down first as it isn't preoccupied with a show of noise unlike THUNDER.

   Lightning is more “impactful” than it seems. It does kill (struck by lightning?) but certainly doesn't look it. Thunder, on the other hand is pretty much all bark, no bite. Just a racket to make fear set in but in the long run, it doesn't hurt per se. My inference from all of this is; quite a number of times, it's best to be seen than heard. Let your works speak for you (just like LIGHTNING and it's striking abilities). Don't pay much attention to making a show but make IMPACT.

   I am LIGHTNING. What are you? Be like LIGHTNING.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW : VIOLENCE BY FESTUS IYAYI

GROWING UP BIG FOOT