COUNTING 'EM BLESSINGS: DAY 7

DAY 7 God:
There sure are days when I can't help but acknowledge that the things I have managed to achieve have not been solely by my wit or strength. Days when I say within me; “I know that was all you God” and smile like an idiot. Days like that would always be; when one comes to the knowledge of strength and grace beyond human capacity or imagination. When one comes to know peace that transcends any circumstance, good or bad.

For your supremacy,
For the days you bore me up on your wings.
For being my source,
For being my strength on down days,
For your wisdom.
I am most definitely grateful.

For who you were, who you are and who you always would be
For forgiveness and mercies,
For strengths and wise decisions,
For your loving kindness,
For watching over us.
I most definitely am grateful.

For your patience with me,
For always being there.
For the peace you give and always would,
I most definitely am grateful.
If I was to count it all, a million pages won't be enough...

And it's a wrap guys!! Thanks for everyone that was a part of this challenge, for those that read,those that shared, every single visit to the blog so far, I am grateful-- guess you can never be too thankful. The challenge was a pleasing experience and it really feels good that I was able to pull it off. See y'all around next week (Thursday)  when I would  have a thing or two to share about the festive period.

With a grateful heart,
'Mina
PS: what are you grateful for this year? I'd love to hear that and more in the comments,you've got my ears.

PPS: Wanna be the first to get the scoop and latest updates? Subscribe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW : VIOLENCE BY FESTUS IYAYI

GROWING UP BIG FOOT