COUNTING 'EM BLESSINGS DAY 1

 Hello all, remember me talking about taking on a challenge some posts back? Well, after some thought, I decided to engage in a gratitude challenge. I’m big on the act of gratefulness and believe it should be a daily affair no matter how little but then, I’d be engaging in seven days of gratitude here on the blog (today inclusive). The post in the next seven days may be rather short but then, it’s the idea that it carries that matters.

DAY 1 Life:

 For the breath in my lungs, the blood flowing through my veins, the air I breath (even if it’s the polluted Lagos version), I sure am grateful.

For the jiffies, seconds, minutes, hours and days. For the eventful years and the beautiful story of my life that is being crafted slowly but surely, I sure am grateful.

For safe movement from location to location, for my legs that can cover distances. For safe trips and journeys on “very good roads”, I am grateful.

For what I’ve been through and where I have been and where I currently am at, I sure am grateful.
I can never overemphasize how grateful I am for life and living.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW : VIOLENCE BY FESTUS IYAYI

GROWING UP BIG FOOT