COUNTING 'EM BLESSINGS: DAY 5

DAY 5 2018:

2018 started with a bang and on a rather upbeat note for me. It saw me take baby steps to new terrains and an entirely new course of life. 2018 saw me at my strongest and weakest. It blessed me with days I conquered mountains and days I would just wish to sit and stare into blank space wishing to actually detach myself from the rigors of life.

For the big breaks, for the small mercies;
For the beginnings and ends of each and every month,
For the experiences and created memories that would last more than a while.
I am grateful.

For everything taken in stride, for the goods, bads and uglies,
For the brickwalls and “dead ends” and escapes,
For the days and months of sun and rain.
I am grateful..

For the lessons and blessings in every situation regardless how daunting,
For moments of strengths and strength in weaknesses,
For the days of benefits and otherwise,
I am grateful… For 2018, I’m grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW : VIOLENCE BY FESTUS IYAYI

GROWING UP BIG FOOT